Westfield Band Boosters 
Event Concessions  (Aramark & Levy)
​​Event Concessions are a great opportunity to offset the cost of participation in the band program. Each event and venue has it's own unique personality from parrot heads at a Buffet concert to the Big Ten Basketball fans in March.

Profits are determined by the percentage of sales less any shortages in the assigned stand. They are divided evenly between the participants. In the past participants have earned anywhere from $20 - $100 per event.

​​​Effective immediately, we are no longer offering this program. BUT this doesn’t mean the opportunity is going away. In fact, it’s getting better for you!

Since the Westfield Band Boosters does not have enough volunteers to offer you all the opportunities in the Indianapolis area, we are now referring everyone to United in Spirit for our Kids. United in Spirit for our Kids is a large group of parents who are fundraising for their children for soccer, cheerleading, band, basketball, and scouting to name a few activities. They have opportunities for you at Lucas Oil, Victory Field, Banker Life Fieldhouse, Klipsch Music Center, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. They even occasionally have opportunities at other venues.

United in Spirit works similar to our Event Concessions program. Here are the program details:
• There is a $25 registration fee which can be reimbursed through your Band Booster student account.
• They retain 1% of the earnings to run the club.
• You can sign up for events on-line.
• The rules are very similar to our rules.
• Payouts / reimbursements are sent monthly. You can have your funds sent directly to your student account with the band boosters or submit receipts for reimbursement to you.

We encourage everyone who currently participates in the program to consider joining United in Spirit. And we especially encourage anyone who needs help with band & guard fees to join the program. To get started, register on their web-site and complete the registration form (under general information on the home page).


How to get a Volunteer Employee Alcohol Permit
The Indiana Alcohol Tobacco Commission (ATC) licenses and regulates the permits: bartender, waiter, waitress, salesperson and clerk associated with the sale or service of alcoholic beverages in the State of Indiana. To obtain the form, click HERE.  If the document will not open, paste the following link in your browser:  http://www.in.gov/atc/files/EmployeePermit_3_1-5-10.pdf

General Questions Contact ATC @ 317-232-2430 Monday - Friday.

Please note that you will need to obtain a money order as the State does not accept cash or personal checks. Also remember to keep your receipt for your license as you may work for 30 - 90 days on your receipt depending on the current processing time. The most current information can be found at http://www.in.gov/atc/2409.htm under the Employee Permit Information.